Friday 9 September 2011

Crystal Therapy

Crystals have always been a little on the edge for me in terms of being a way to treat the body.
I love them but only as the wonderful stones they are, beautiful to look at and hold.
But a few weeks back i went for a taster session of a crystal healing with a therapist i  know and was so surprised at the subtleness of the shift in energy and how that made me feel.

I decided to go along and have a full treatment and now have had 2 full sessions. It is amazing to me just what is picked up as my therapist dowsed for the right crystal and where my blocks were etc.

She picked up on my throat as being blocked and true enough there were things i needed to say and  didn't have the courage or create the opportunity to 'speak my truth'

The thoraic area had 'breaks' in it and this was an area that has been giving me a lot of trouble, but again, the therapist wasn't aware of that , but had determined it by the dowsing and crystals

It has certainly made me change my mind on the effects of such things and although I'm sure many who are aware of this already must wonder how others don't experience it, i guess we all come to diferent things at different times when our bodies need them.

A delightful way to spend an hour and come away feeling a little more connected and slightly 'de fragged'
A really good cleanse.

Later that day, i found my expresssion and was able to say what had been troubling me all week. Coincidence...I think not as i don't believe in coincidence in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment